AFL North Coast By-Laws and Policies
- AFL North Coast By-laws 2020
- Summary of key playing conditions 2020
- Summary of changes made to AFL NSW/ACT By-laws 2020
- Summary of changes made to AFL North Coast By-laws 2020
- AFL North Coast Finals Venue Selection Policy 2020
- AFL North Coast Finals Player Eligibility Policy 2020
- AFL North Coast Awards Policy 2020
- Summary of changes made to AFL NSW/ACT Regulations 2020
AFL NSW/ACT Regulations and Policies
This link will take you to the page which includes the following policies and guidelines:
- Laws of the Game
- AFL NSW/ACT Regulations
- National Member Protection Policy
- National Player & Official De-registration Policy
- National Age Dispensation Policy
- National Player Registration & Transfer Regulations
- National Anti-Doping Code
- National Extreme Weather Policy
- Uniforms and Logo Regulations
- National Complaint and Investigation Policy
- National Social Media Engagement Policy
- National Disciplinary Tribunal Guidelines
- National Child Protection Policy
- AFL Concussion Management
- Australian Football Match Policy
- Female Football Guidelines
- Privacy Statement
- National vilification & Discrimination Policy
- Vilification & Discrimination Sample Policy
- Respect & Responsibility
- Taking the Tackle – Violence Against Women
- Working with Children/Child Protection Forms
- AFL NSW/ACT Student Permit Application Form
- AFL NSW/ACT Notice of Appeal
The Ground Manager role is the key figure on match day for ensuring that the ground and facilities are set up in accordance with the By-Laws, and for ensuring that people at the ground comply with the behavioural standards as set out in the Code of Conduct. There are two documents that relate to the role of Ground Manager:
- Ground Manager Role Statement – articulates the expectations and responsibilities of the role pre-match, during the match, post match, and in general.
- Game Day Checklist 2015 – provides a checklist to be followed by the Ground Manager to ensure that all tasks are completed.
The safety of participants is paramount, therefore it is important that adequate and timely first aid is provided. This policy outlines the requirements for providing first aid for all levels of football matches played in NSW and the ACT.
This document summarises the evidence in relation to both helmets and mouthguards to assist individuals to make an informed decision on their use.
AFL Community Club
Visit www.aflcommunityclub.com.au for news and information on all aspects of community football including: playing, coaching, umpiring, club administration and volunteer management.
Club and Player Insurance Cover
* For contact details and information relating to the AFL North Coast Club and Player insurance cover, please visit JLT Sport.