Level 2 coaching course applications are open
Applications for the 2020/2021 intake of the Level 2 Coaching Course are now open.
The course will be delivered via both online virtual workshops, and face-to-face learning. Places in the Level 2 course are limited, as are places on each of the course dates, so coaches are required to nominate to be considered. Coaches wishing to nominate should meet the following criteria:
- Hold a current AFL Foundation level coach accreditation for a minimum of two years
- Be an experienced Senior/Youth community coach, or a highly experienced Junior community coach
- Display evidence of a commitment to ongoing education will be highly regarded when selecting between candidates of similar merit
- Be prepared to assist in AFL or State football development programs
- Have the endorsement from their Club, Academy, or State body (i.e. State Coaching Development Lead)
The course will be delivered on the following dates:
- Online learning – participants to attend one of the sessions scheduled for Saturday 6 February, Sunday 21 February, or Saturday 27 February (sessions conducted from 8:30am to 12:30pm)
- Practical face to face learning – during May (dates t.b.c., will be confirmed during the online learning)
To apply, interested coaches will need to complete the online application form.
Applications close Wednesday 23 December 2020. No applications will be accepted after this time.
Successful applicants will be notified by 18 January 2021.
To learn more about the course structure and delivery, course assessment, criteria for selection, and applications process, please click here.
For further information about the Level 2 Course application process, please contact Ryan O’Keefe, AFL NSW/ACT Coaching Development & Education Lead at email@example.com.