AFL North Coast By-Laws and Policies
- AFL North Coast By-laws
- AFL North Coast Finals Venue Selection Policy
- AFL North Coast Finals Player Eligibility Policy
- AFL North Coast Awards Policy
- AFL NSW/ACT Application for Exemption Playing Up an Age Group
AFL NSW/ACT Regulations and Policies
This link will take you to the page which includes the following policies and guidelines:
- AFL NSW/ACT Code of Conduct
- AFL NSW/ACT Regulations
- National Member Protection Policy
- National Deregistration Policy
- National Player Transfer Regulations
- National Anti-Doping Code
- National Extreme Weather Policy
- Uniforms and Logo Regulations
- State and Territory Tribunal Guidelines
- National Complaint and Investigation Policy
- National Social Media Engagement Policy
- National Disciplinary Tribunal Guidelines
- National Child Protection Policy
- Working with Children/Child Protection Forms
- AFL Concussion Management
- AFL NSW/ACT Student Permit Application Form
This document came into effect in February 2016 and has replaced the Junior Football Match Guide. This is the AFL guideline for the conduct of Australian Football for players aged 5 to 18 years.
Match Policy Rules Grid
The Ground Manager role is the key figure on match day for ensuring that the ground and facilities are set up in accordance with the By-Laws, and for ensuring that people at the ground comply with the behavioural standards as set out in the Code of Conduct. There are two documents that relate to the role of Ground Manager:
- Ground Manager Role Statement – articulates the expectations and responsibilities of the role pre-match, during the match, post match, and in general.
- Game Day Checklist 2015 – provides a checklist to be followed by the Ground Manager to ensure that all tasks are completed.
The safety of participants is paramount, therefore it is important that adequate and timely first aid is provided. This policy outlines the requirements for providing first aid for all levels of football matches played in NSW and the ACT.
This document summarises the evidence in relation to both helmets and mouthguards to assist individuals to make an informed decision on their use.
The Rules of the Association (Constitution) specifies the governance model under which AFL North Coast conducts its business.
The Charter of Operation sets out the Committee structure and processes that govern the day to day operations of the Junior and Senior Competition Management Committees (CMCs).
This policy document aims to provide a safe environment for people under the age of 18 years to enjoy their involvement in AFL.
AFL Community Club
Visit www.aflcommunityclub.com.au for news and information on all aspects of community football including: playing, coaching, umpiring, club administration and volunteer management.
Club and Player Insurance Cover
* For contact details and information relating to the AFL North Coast Club and Player insurance cover, please visit JLT Sport.